- Diploma of Music
- Bachelor of Music (Composition)
- Bachelor of Music (Music Education)
- Bachelor of Music (Musicology)
- Bachelor of Music (Performance)
- Bachelor of Music Studies
- Bachelor of Music Studies and Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Music Studies and Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
- Bachelor of Arts (Music major)
Important information about Bachelor of Music Studies / Bachelor of Medicine / Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
Sydney Medical School is proposing to change from awarding MBBS to MD or Doctor of Medicine. The change to MD has not yet been finalised – it requires approval from the University of Sydney Academic Board and from the Australian Medical Council. However, it is likely that students coming into the combined program in 2014 will undertake the MD once they have completed the initial Bachelor degree.
The primary change between the MD and MBBS programs will be the inclusion of compulsory research methods training and the completion of a research or other major project. Curriculum, clinical training and assessment will remain broadly the same. Central features of Sydney’s program, including the integration of clinical learning and teaching with basic sciences, population health concepts and the development of professionalism, will not be changed under the MD.
Information about the change will be posted on the website as soon as it is available.
- Graduate Diploma in Music (Opera Performance)
- Graduate Diploma in Music (Performance)
- Master of Music Studies (Conducting)
- Master of Music Studies (Opera Performance)
- Master of Music Studies (Performance)