- Open Day 2016
- Alumni Profiles
- Student Profiles
- Areas of Study
- Our Degrees
- Entry Requirements
- How to Apply - Undergraduate
- How to Apply - Postgraduate
- Audition Requirements
- Audition and Submissions - Dates and Costs
- Asia Live Auditions 2015/2016
- National Women Composers' Development Program
- Masterclass Program
- MOOC: Music Education in the 21st Century
- International Tour Policy
- Estivo: European Chamber Music Summer School
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Conservatorium Open Academy
In order to assess and rank applicants, the Conservatorium requires all applicants to complete an audition and/or interview as part of the application process. Applicants who fail to attend the required auditions and/or interviews will not be considered for an offer of a place.
Applicants who have successfully completed at least one year of principal study at a university, may audition for entry into second year in principal study. Candidates wishing to audition for advanced standing should contact the relevant chair of unit to discuss audition requirements.
Please see the appropriate page for your area from the list below to obtain specific audition requirements:
Applicants are required to provide their own Accompanist. If applicants require assistance, the Sydney Conservatorium of Music can provide a list of recommended Accompanists. Arrangements and costs is solely between the applicant and their chosen Accompanist. Please email: email@example.com for details.
All applicants must sit the test during the audition period, preferably on the day of your audition.