- Our Degrees
- Entry Requirements
- Areas of Study
- How to Apply
- Audition Requirements
- Audition Dates & Costs
- Asia Live Auditions 2015/2016
- Estivo: European Chamber Music Summer School
- Chicago Mid-West Tour 2015 - Participation and Commitment
- Open Day 2015
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Conservatorium Open Academy
In order to assess and rank applicants, the Conservatorium requires all applicants to complete an audition and/or interview as part of the application process. Applicants who fail to attend the required auditions and/or interviews will not be considered for an offer of a place.
Applicants who have successfully completed at least one year of principal study at a university, may audition for entry into second year in principal study. Candidates wishing to audition for advanced standing should contact the relevant chair of unit to discuss audition requirements.
Please see the appropriate page for your area from the list below to obtain specific audition requirements: