- Our Degrees
- Entry Requirements
- Areas of Study
- How to Apply - Undergraduate
- How to Apply - Postgraduate
- Audition Requirements
- Auditions and Submissions - Dates and Costs
- Asia Live Auditions 2015/2016
- Estivo: European Chamber Music Summer School
- Chicago Mid-West Tour 2015 - Participation and Commitment
- Open Day 2015
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Conservatorium Open Academy
Asia Live Auditions 2015/2016
Guangdong Provence and Hong Kong – Tuesday 19 and Wednesday 20 May 2015
Venue: Xinghai Conservatory of Music
(Audition venue details will be confirmed via email with your audition date and time)
The Sydney Conservatorium of Music (SCM), University of Sydney, is one of Australia’s oldest music schools providing comprehensive performance led teaching with undergraduate and postgraduate study options across a wide range of musical disciplines including instrumental (classical and jazz) and vocal performance, musicology, composition, music education and music research.
Located in the heart of Sydney’s thriving CBD, and minutes from Circular Quay and the Opera House, the SCM enjoys a reputation as Australia’s most iconic music institution, whose graduates are some of the most prestigious fine music performers, composers, teachers and scholars, both nationally and internationally.
In 2015 the SCM will be holding live auditions at the Xinghai Conservatory of Music for entry into Semester 2 (July) 2015 and Semester 1 (March) 2016 undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
Applications are invited for programs in:
- Pathway Program
- Bachelor of Music (Performance, Music Education, Composition or Musicology)
- Bachelor of Music Studies
- Graduate Diploma in Music (Performance, Opera)
- Master of Music Studies (in Performance, Opera, Conducting)
- Master of Music (Performance, Composition, Music Education)
- Doctor of Musical Arts
- Doctor of Philosophy
Comprehensive information about the degrees, including costs, can be found by visiting the Study section of our website.
Undergraduate Audition Requirements
Applicants are required to perform the specified audition requirements at the audition. The program should be around 20 minutes in total length. As time is limited you might be interrupted before completing a piece, and you must engage your own accompanist.
Postgraduate Audition Requirements
Applicants are required to perform specific audition requirements at the audition. The program should be around 50 minutes in total length. You must engage your own accompanist, and as time is limited, you might be interrupted before completing a piece.
Academic and English Language Requirements
In addition to your audition, students must meet the academic and English language entry requirements of the University of Sydney before successfully entering our programs.
Please direct further enquires via email to email@example.com