- Open Day 2017
- Areas of Study
- How to Apply - Undergraduate
- How to Apply - Postgraduate
- Alumni Profiles
- National Women Composers' Development Program
- SCM Visiting Artists and Scholars Program
- Estivo: European Chamber Music Summer School
- MOOC: Music Education in the 21st Century
- International Tour Policy
Accompaniment for Live Auditions
Applicants are required to provide their own Accompanist. If applicants require assistance, the Conservatorium of Music can provide a list of recommended Accompanists. Arrangements and costs is solely between the applicant and their chosen Accompanist. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
All Postgraduate Degrees
Principal study is available in bassoon, clarinet, flute, oboe and saxophone. Please refer to the Historical Performance Unit page for audition requirements for recorder and Baroque flute.
You should prepare a 40-minute recital of advanced and varied works performed to a high level of excellence. Up to 20 minutes of this recital can be unaccompanied. The recital must include one major work from the repertoire.
If you would like more advice about appropriate repertoire choice please contact the staff listed for your instrument.