- 2017 February Rounds
- Open Day 2017
- Alumni Profiles
- Student Profiles
- Areas of Study
- Our Degrees
- Entry Requirements
- How to Apply - Undergraduate
- How to Apply - Postgraduate
- Audition Requirements
- Auditions - Dates and Costs
- Audition Submissions
- National Women Composers' Development Program
- Masterclass Program
- MOOC: Music Education in the 21st Century
- International Tour Policy
- Estivo: European Chamber Music Summer School
- 2016 SCM Regional Tour
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Conservatorium Open Academy
Accompaniment for Live Auditions
Applicants are required to provide their own Accompanist. If applicants require assistance, the Conservatorium of Music can provide a list of recommended Accompanists. Arrangements and costs is solely between the applicant and their chosen Accompanist. Please email: email@example.com for details.
All Postgraduate Degrees
Principal study is available in bassoon, clarinet, flute, oboe and saxophone. Please refer to the Historical Performance Unit page for audition requirements for recorder and Baroque flute.
You should prepare a 40-minute recital of advanced and varied works performed to a high level of excellence. Up to 20 minutes of this recital can be unaccompanied. The recital must include one major work from the repertoire.
If you would like more advice about appropriate repertoire choice please contact the staff listed for your instrument.