- Open Day 2017
- Alumni Profiles
- Areas of Study
- Our Degrees
- Entry Requirements
- How to Apply - Undergraduate
- How to Apply - Postgraduate
- Audition Requirements
- Auditions - Dates and Costs
- Audition Submissions
- National Women Composers' Development Program
- SCM Visiting Artists and Scholars Program
- MOOC: Music Education in the 21st Century
- International Tour Policy
- Estivo: European Chamber Music Summer School
- Conservatorium Open Academy
Voice Audition Requirements
Please note: Only Classical Voice is available at undergraduate level.
Please perform four works from each of the following categories: a 17th or 18th century Italian song; a Lied (e.g. Schubert or Schumann); a British or American art song of the 20th or 21st century; and a song of your own choice.
All works should be performed from memory. Typically the panel will hear two pieces only and you may be required to demonstrate the capacity to read music.