- Areas of Study
- How to Apply - Undergraduate
- How to Apply - Postgraduate
- Auditions + Portfolios
- Scholarships and Prizes
- Notable Alumni
- Composing Women
- SCM Visiting Artists and Scholars Program
- Estivo: European Chamber Music Summer School
- Henderson Travellers
- MOOC: Music Education in the 21st Century
Voice Audition Requirements
Please note: Only Classical Voice is available at undergraduate level.
Please perform four works from each of the following categories: a 17th or 18th century Italian song; a Lied (e.g. Schubert or Schumann); a British or American art song of the 20th or 21st century; and a song of your own choice.
All works should be performed from memory. Typically the panel will hear two pieces only and you may be required to demonstrate the capacity to read music.