- Open Day 2017
- Areas of Study
- How to Apply - Undergraduate
- How to Apply - Postgraduate
- Alumni Profiles
- National Women Composers' Development Program
- SCM Visiting Artists and Scholars Program
- Estivo: European Chamber Music Summer School
- MOOC: Music Education in the 21st Century
- International Tour Policy
Piano Audition Requirements
If you are auditioning for piano at the Bachelor of Music (Performance) level, you should present the entire audition program from memory. Transfer to Piano Accompaniment may only follow successful completion of two semesters of study at the Bachelor of Music (Performance) level.
- A program of four works: a polyphonic work, an etude, two movements of a classical sonata, and one piece from the 19th, 20th or 21st century.
- Two pieces must be from memory.
- Sight reading
Works or part thereof from this program will be selected by the audition panel.