- Open Day 2017
- Areas of Study
- How to Apply - Undergraduate
- How to Apply - Postgraduate
- Auditions + Portfolios
- Scholarships and Prizes
- Notable Alumni
- Composing Women
- SCM Visiting Artists and Scholars Program
- Estivo: European Chamber Music Summer School
- MOOC: Music Education in the 21st Century
All Postgraduate Degrees
For Accompaniment as a principal study for any of the postgraduate degrees offered the audition requirements will be:
- A work for solo piano with at least two contrasting movements (or two different contrasting) works
- At least two contrasting art songs with a vocalist (the applicant to provide the vocalist).
- At least two contrasting movements from a sonata with an instrumentalist (the applicant to provide the instrumentalist). These could also be a contrasting movement from two different sonatas.
In the audition you should also be prepared for:
- Sight reading with an associate artist (provided)
- Sight singing and reading simultaneously
The audition will be of approximately 50 minutes duration.