- Areas of Study
- How to Apply - Undergraduate
- How to Apply - Postgraduate
- Scholarships and Prizes
- Notable Alumni
- Composing Women
- SCM Visiting Artists and Scholars Program
- Estivo: European Chamber Music Summer School
- Henderson Travellers
- MOOC: Music Education in the 21st Century
- OLE: Digital Communication: Sound
Postgraduate audition requirements
You will perform a 40-50 minute program that represents the area in percussion performance that you are intending to focus on.
If you plan to focus on the marimba, for example, you should perform major works or concerti for marimba.
If you plan to focus on orchestral percussion, you should perform orchestral excerpts on snare drum, timpani, mallet keyboards, aux percussion and a J. S. Bach transcription on marimba.
If you are interested in studying a wide range of repertoire, you should perform pieces reflecting this diversity, for example, works for mallet keyboards, timpani and multiple percussion.