- Areas of Study
- How to Apply - Undergraduate
- How to Apply - Postgraduate
- Auditions + Portfolios
- Scholarships and Prizes
- Notable Alumni
- Composing Women
- SCM Visiting Artists and Scholars Program
- Estivo: European Chamber Music Summer School
- Henderson Travellers
- MOOC: Music Education in the 21st Century
You should prepare a well-contrasted 50 minute recital program, which includes a major work of J.S.Bach as well as a major Romantic composition. It is expected that candidates will perform the chosen works to a high level of excellence and will also display well-advanced console-management skills.
Your proposed program should be submitted to the Coordinator of Organ Studies, Philip Swanton for approval at least three months prior to the start of the semester in which you hope to commence postgraduate studies.