- Open Day 2017
- Areas of Study
- How to Apply - Undergraduate
- How to Apply - Postgraduate
- Auditions + Portfolios
- Scholarships and Prizes
- Notable Alumni
- Composing Women
- SCM Visiting Artists and Scholars Program
- Estivo: European Chamber Music Summer School
- MOOC: Music Education in the 21st Century
Music Education Audition Requirements
If you are applying for the Bachelor of Music (Music Education), you will be required to attend a principal study audition or submit a portfolio for composition or musicology.
Bachelor of Music (Music Education) students are also required to fulfil the following prerequisites for admission. The general entry standard for school leavers into undergraduate initial teacher education degrees is three HSC Band 5 results including one in English. Other applicants may be admitted through an approved comparable measure or alternative pathway as approved by the NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA).