- Areas of Study
- How to Apply - Undergraduate
- How to Apply - Postgraduate
- Scholarships and Prizes
- Notable Alumni
- Composing Women
- SCM Visiting Artists and Scholars Program
- Estivo: European Chamber Music Summer School
- Henderson Travellers
- MOOC: Music Education in the 21st Century
- OLE: Digital Communication: Sound
We offer study in bass, brass, drums, guitar, piano, vibraphone , woodwind and voice.
You will be required to complete an audition lasting approximately 30 minutes comprised of selections that reflect your musical interests.
You will also be required to attend an interview of approximately 30 minutes conducted by your audition panel.
Audition preparation workshop
For you to achieve your best result in this highly competitive field, Craig Scott, Senior Lecturer in Jazz, leads this three hour workshop which includes discussion and demonstration of the process and the opportunity to try a mock audition if you choose. This is an invaluable opportunity to ensure your optimum preparation for the ‘real thing’. Click here for more information.