- Areas of Study
- How to Apply - Undergraduate
- How to Apply - Postgraduate
- Scholarships and Prizes
- Notable Alumni
- Composing Women
- SCM Visiting Artists and Scholars Program
- Estivo: European Chamber Music Summer School
- Henderson Travellers
- MOOC: Music Education in the 21st Century
- OLE: Digital Communication: Sound
Historical Performance audition requirements
You will prepare a 10-15 minute recital with three contrasting works.
You are also required to have specialised accompaniment at the audition. If you experience difficulties in obtaining an accompanist, you may contact Professor Neal Peres Da Costa – Professor of Historical Performance and Program Leader of Postgraduate Research.