- Open Day 2017
- Areas of Study
- How to Apply - Undergraduate
- How to Apply - Postgraduate
- Auditions + Portfolios
- Notable Alumni
- National Women Composers' Development Program
- SCM Visiting Artists and Scholars Program
- Estivo: European Chamber Music Summer School
- MOOC: Music Education in the 21st Century
Online Audition Submission
Where possible, you should attend a live audition at the Sydney Conservatorium of Music. If you are an interstate or international applicant and cannot attend in person, you may submit an audition on-line. The recordings must be no older than six weeks at the time of dispatch. Audio-only recordings will not be accepted.
Accompaniment for Live Auditions
Historical Performance applicants are required to have specialised accompaniment at the audition. Applicants who experience difficulties in obtaining an accompanist, should contact Associate Professor Neal Peres Da Costa, Chair of Historical Performance.
Please contact Associate Professor Neal Peres Da Costa, Chair of Historical Performance, for more information about postgraduate audition requirements.