- Areas of Study
- How to Apply - Undergraduate
- How to Apply - Postgraduate
- Scholarships and Prizes
- Notable Alumni
- Composing Women
- SCM Visiting Artists and Scholars Program
- Estivo: European Chamber Music Summer School
- Henderson Travellers
- MOOC: Music Education in the 21st Century
- OLE: Digital Communication: Sound
Historical Performance audition requirements
You will prepare a program totaling 50 minutes of material at the level of a senior undergraduate or final recital of works at an advanced level of difficulty to a high standard of excellence. The audition panel retains the right to curtail the performance and select excerpts of the works presented as it sees fit.
You are also required to have specialised accompaniment at the audition. If you experience difficulties in obtaining an accompanist, you may contact Professor Neal Peres Da Costa – Professor of Historical Performance and Program Leader of Postgraduate Research.