- Open Day 2017
- Areas of Study
- How to Apply - Undergraduate
- How to Apply - Postgraduate
- Alumni Profiles
- National Women Composers' Development Program
- SCM Visiting Artists and Scholars Program
- Estivo: European Chamber Music Summer School
- MOOC: Music Education in the 21st Century
- International Tour Policy
Digital Music and Media Audition Requirements
All applicants to the Bachelor of Music (Composition), and Bachelor of Music – Creative Music and Digital Music and Media programs must submit a portfolio of three creative works via our online submission form on our website.
Online portfolios to these areas of study will be assessed by a panel drawn from staff in the Composition and Music Technology division. Shortlisted applicants will be invited to attend an interview.
Digital Music and Media Portfolio
Three original works of contrasting style or media (eg. electroacoustic, film, game, sound-design, electronic music, etc).
Media: all works must be submitted as audio or video.
Inclusion of complimentary scores is optional.
Some examples of how your portfolio may look:
- Eg 1. Work 1: audio or video | Work 2: audio or video | Work 3: audio or video (and optional score)
*You may submit multiple scores and recordings (e.g. if applying for multiple programs)
Composition portfolios will be destroyed after the interview period – there will not be an opportunity to collect them.