- Open Day 2017
- Areas of Study
- How to Apply - Undergraduate
- How to Apply - Postgraduate
- Auditions + Portfolios
- Notable Alumni
- National Women Composers' Development Program
- SCM Visiting Artists and Scholars Program
- Estivo: European Chamber Music Summer School
- MOOC: Music Education in the 21st Century
Contemporary Music Audition Requirements
Applicants must submit audition material including 8-10 minutes maximum of original work; song(s) or composition(s) in any genre that demonstrates a high level of creative potential and technical ability that shows an understanding of your chosen style(s).
Format: all audio/video material must be submitted online in digital format in mp4 video or mp3 audio or via links to content on Youtube, Soundcloud or other easily accessible platforms. Optional materials may include websites, beat/loops samples, and DJ mixes.
Only applicants who have been assessed favourably at the pre-screening stage will be invited for an interview.
Pre-screening round materials are due by 16 October with final round interview notification by 2 November.
All submissions are online.