- Areas of Study
- How to Apply - Undergraduate
- How to Apply - Postgraduate
- Auditions + Portfolios
- Scholarships and Prizes
- Notable Alumni
- Composing Women
- SCM Visiting Artists and Scholars Program
- Estivo: European Chamber Music Summer School
- Henderson Travellers
- MOOC: Music Education in the 21st Century
- OLE: Digital Communication: Sound
Contemporary Music Audition Requirements
Applicants must submit audition material including 3-5 minutes maximum of original music; a song or composition in any genre that demonstrates a high level of creative potential and musical ability while demonstrating an understanding of your chosen contemporary music style(s).
Applicants can submit audio or video material in one of the following formats:
- A link to streamed content on Youtube, Soundcloud, Unearthed or another easily accessible platforms
- A link to a mp4 or mp3 file on a file sharing site like Dropbox, Google Drive or equivalent
Be sure to include information about your role in creating the music submitted (instruments played, sound engineering, production, song writing).
Only applicants who have been assessed favourably in the online pre-screening stage will be invited for an interview.
All submissions are online.