- Head of School and Dean's Welcome
- Sydney Conservatorium of Music Strategic Plan 2016–2021
- History of the Conservatorium
- Pacific Alliance of Music Schools
- International Exchange and Partnerships
- Industry Partnerships and Engagement
- Our Latest News
- eNewsletter subscriptions
- SCM Ticketing Information
- School Tours and Workshops
- Hire SCM Venues
- SCM Musician Referral Program
- Work, Health and Safety
- Sydney International Piano Competition
SCM Ticketing Information
Booking and collecting tickets at the Sydney Conservatorium of Music
Booking tickets online
Tickets can be booked online by clicking on our events page and following the links.
Booking tickets in person
The Sydney Conservatorium of Music Box Office is open from one hour prior to concerts presented by staff and students of the Conservatorium. Please note that other institutions and groups present concerts at the Conservatorium and will have their own ticketing arrangements. Please see individual events for details.
For further information please email email@example.com or call 02 9351 1222.
All tickets to Sydney Conservatorium of Music performances are GST free. No additional transaction or credit card fees apply for online or box office sales.
NSW Companion Card
Sydney Conservatorium of Music supports the NSW Companion Card program managed by the National Disability Services enabling those with significant or permanent disability to have access to the Conservatorium’s many concerts and events.
Unsold tickets for most Conservatorium concerts (excluding Con Opera and Sydney Con International Jazz Festival) are made available to University of Sydney staff and students one hour prior to the commencement of the event. A student may request one ticket and staff may request two tickets. A student or staff ID card or Open Academy receipt will be required to obtain complimentary tickets.
COLLECTION OF TICKETS
When buying tickets online you have the delivery choice of:
Care of Box Office: Your tickets can be collected from the Box Office from one hour before the performance, proof of ID will be required.
Email my tickets/receipt: Your tickets will be emailed to you and can be printed at home or shown on your smart phone/device.
REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES POLICY
Always carefully review the event and seat selection details if relevant before purchasing tickets.
All ticket purchases are non-refundable except in the instance that the event is cancelled or rescheduled. The Sydney Conservatorium of Music operates under the Live Performance Australia (LPA) Ticketing Code of Practice.
In accordance with the LPA Ticketing Code of Practice ticket holders are not entitled to an exchange or refund for:
- Lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets
- Change of mind
- Change in personal circumstances
- Event dissatisfaction
- Failure or inability to attend event
- Late attendance
Exchanges may be available for events with several performances or reserved seating. An exchange fee of $3.00 per ticket applies in all cases including moving seat location for the same event. Conditions under a ticket may be exchanged:
- Tickets can be exchanged up to 24 hours before your performance date
- Tickets can only be exchanged for a different performance of the same production/event or different seats for the same event
- All exchanges are subject to ticket availability. Tickets cannot be exchanged for sold out events.
- We do not provide partial refunds if the new tickets are cheaper than the original ones.
For further enquires please email firstname.lastname@example.org.