Take a Tour
Music and heritage tours of the Sydney Conservatorium of Music
Take a guided tour of the Conservatorium of Music to learn an unknown history of Sydney. Gain access to areas previously off limits to the public and learn how the Conservatorium of Music has become the prestigious international school of music it is today. Walk the corridors underneath the Royal Botanic Gardens whilst listening to your tour guide’s insightful stories about musicians past and present. The Conservatorium of Music offers more than meets the eye.
Dates and times
Tours are available before or after a free classical music performance.
- Wednesday: 11am and 2pm (concert at 1.10pm)
- Saturday: 10am and 1pm (concerts at 11am and 2pm)
Tour duration is approximately 1 hour.
^ Child 5 to 15 years of age. Children under 5 years are free of charge.
* Concessions are available to holders of an Australian Seniors Card, Australian Pensioners, full-time students aged 16+
Bookings are required and can be made:
- In person: City Recital Hall, Angel Place, Sydney (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm)
- Phone: +61 2 8256 2222
- Web: www.cityrecitalhall.com (search under tours)
General and group enquiries
The maximum group size is 40 people and bookings are required.
For more information about the tours please email email@example.com