- Dean's Welcome
- History of the Conservatorium
- Verbrugghen Ensemble
- Pacific Alliance of Music Schools
- International Partnerships and Exchange
- Our Latest News
- eNewsletter subscriptions
- SCM Ticketing Information
- Take a Tour
- Hire SCM Venues
- Work, Health and Safety
- Sydney International Piano Competition
This venue is a functioning café during working hours on weekdays. It is equipped with a baby grand piano, a small PA system and basic stage lighting. Split over two levels, it has a cabaret-style seating capacity of 20 upstairs and 110 downstairs.
|Wheelchair||No set limit. Both levels are wheelchair accessible.|
There is no wing space or backstage area. Access to the stage is via the audience.
Lighting and Sound
A basic stage wash is provided. House lights are operated via a lighting panel. Mackie console with 8 channel mixing, Bose speakers, 2x radio microphones.
Stage: 6x double GPOs
Black, stage surround woolen curtain on runners.